WELCOME TO THE BLOG SITE OF TAD RUIZ

Saturday, May 3, 2008

What You Say...is What You Authorize!


Psalm 119:46-47 -Iwill speak of your statutes before kings and will not be put to shame...
Ha! Hey guys it's Tadly again, back for another round of blogizzle! I must say this before I proceed. I, yes I, have the best best friend in the whole world. I had the honor and privilege, once again, to hear my boy (Abram) speak a few words of widsom to his hometown of Itasca, Tx. As I stood next to Friends, Family, and his Wife (Becky), what came to mind was this simplistic thought...
God had given us authority in the power of the tongue!
I have to admit, though it was not funny at the time, the gentlemen who spoke before Abram, was constantly getting distracted,whether it was the microphone, the wind, or even just forgetful thoughts. However when Abram came up to speak, it was as if the world stood still for that moment, and everyone honed in to His Words. Though He didn't preach, HE DID! lol! That's when it hit me...What you say is what you authorize! Though I give credit to Abram for a job well done...and even a steak if need be...to the greater glory, I give our heavenly father who birthed that gift of oratorship to Abram.
So...where am I going with this?....Uh nowhere, I'm done...
Lol! No seriously, always keep in mind that when you speak, you give the power of life or the power of death through what you say to someone! Understand Folks, that the gift of gab is not always a gift, it can be a curse too if you allow it to be. God has given us authority to do many great and wonderful things from the greatness of the Great Commission to the priviledge of just enjoying life and all its splendor!
You my friend, have been pre-destined for greatness endued from on High. Don't ruin those moments by WHAT you say, but better yet enhance those moments IN what you say!
What are you saying these days?
-Tad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Truits...plz...at ease...mobbin with da dogg pound...feel da breeze...

How's that for oratorship. (Is that a word?)